Government Jobs : Government job is an essential element of the system of India. After finishing their education a huge number of candidates desire to work for the Government due to the high level of incentives and pension. Each years, a lots of government organisation offers opportunities for those candidates to turn their dream into reality. They provide employment at 8th, 10th, 12th, graduate, post graduate and Doctorate level. So candidates if you are interested in being a part of the system then you must apply for government job through their respective portal.
We have covered all the information on government jobs, including how to apply, the list of designations, eligibility criteria, the selection process, and many more. We hope that you will find this information worthwhile. Bookmark this webpage to get the instant notification on latest and upcoming government job updates.
Government Jobs – Overview
|Conducting Body||Government of India|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Age Required||18 – 65 years|
|Academic Qualification||7th/ 8th/ 10th/ Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ MBBS/ MD/ DNB/ DM/ MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech & others|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Skill Test, Documents verification, Medical test, Personal Interview|
|Basic Starting Salary||Rs. 6000 to 260,000/- per month|
|Application mode||Online/ Offline|
|Name Of Posts||various|
Designation List – Government jobs
|Assistant Professor||Specialist cadre officer||Probationary Clerk||Statistical officer||Junior Medical Officer|
|Medical officer||Professor||Sweeper||Associate Officer||Enforcement Officer|
|Junior Resident||Lab Assistant||Sub inspector||OT Technician||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Agricultural officer||Senior Resident||Data entry operator||Fireman||Accounts Officer|
|Pharmacist||Assistant Manager||Food Inspector||Forest guard||Wildlife guard|
|Junior Accountant||Staff Nurse||Security Screener||Apprentice||Assistant provident fund officer|
|Constable||Lab Technician||General duty||Tradesman||Block program Officer|
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Government Jobs
ACAEMIC QUALIFICATION :
- Almost all Government job requires candidates to hold a graduate degree.
- Candidates having 8th grade, 10th grade certificate may also apply for numerous position like Constable, Sub Inspector, Sweeper, Clerical post & more.
- Most of the defence organisation requires a young and energetic matriculation pass candidates for their organisation in order to serve the country. So if you intend to apply for any defence job, 10th grade is required.
- Beside this, candidates having medical qualifications, i.e., MD, MS, DNB, M.Ch., MBBS, Diploma, GNM, ANM, and others, are eligible to apply for numerous posts such as medical officer, professor, senior resident, staff nurse, OT technician, lab assistant, radiographer, and many more.
AGE LIMIT :
- The minimum required age to apply for Government job is 15 years and maximum age should not be more than 70 years.
AGE RELAXATION :
- Age relaxation is provided to the candidates of the SC/ST/OBC/Widow/ Destitute Women/ PwBD/ex-serviceman/female category in accordance with the government rules.
How to apply for Government job
Each position has a different application process; some organisations allow applications to be sent offline, while others only accept applications submitted online. Visit their individual website to learn more about the particular procedures to be followed.
To get a government job, you must pass the every level of selection procedures i.e written exams, interview, skill test, medical exam, documents verification & other held by the relevant organisation in addition to submitting your application. For each position, selection procedures are different, but most government organisations use these methods to select the candidates for their organisation.
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test.
- Documents verification.
- Personal Interview.
FAQs About Government Jobs
Q. What qualification Do I need to apply for a Government jobs ?
Ans. Candidates for the government job must have the minimum qualification of 7th Grade.
Q. What is starting salary range for Government jobs ?
Ans. The starting salary range of government job is Rs. 6000/- per month
Q. How Can I obtain a daily update on Government jobs ?
Ans. You need to follow our website to get a daily updates on a upcoming and latest government jobs
Q. How Do I become an Employee at any Government organisation?
Ans. If you are interested in being a part of any govt organisation, keep an eye on the recruitment page of the official page. Once the job announcement has been posted, you must apply for the post through the official page.