HDFC Bank Jobs : HDFC bank stands for Housing Development Finance Corporation is a banking & financial services company in India. The headquarter of HDFC Bank is located Mumbai, Maharashtra. Each year, a lakhs of aspirants are appointed in HDFC Bank for different position namely Assistant bank manager, Loan Officer, Branch coordinator, Junior Account executive, Cash manager, Branch Manager, Clerk, Audit officer, Cost manager, Executive officer & others.
After completing education, a huge number of applicants dream of working with HDFC Bank Because of the Bank’s pay, benefits and allowances. HDFC Bank career opportunities are listed under private jobs. Candidates who are aspiring for a banking job can take advantages of this opportunities.
HDFC Bank Jobs – Overview
|Conducting Body||Housing Development Finance Corporation|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Age Required||18 – 45 years|
|Academic Qualification||Diploma/ degree/ B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA/ Engineering degree & others|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Selection Process||Written Examination., Documents verification & Personal Interview|
|Basic Starting Salary||Rs. 13000/- per month|
|Name Of Posts||Various|
Salary details : HDFC Bank Jobs
Surprisingly high salaries are offered by the HDFC Bank to their Experience and freshers Employees. The basic starting salary range for freshers candidates is Rs. 15000/- per month
Salary may vary for each position. You may need to visit the official website of HDFC Bank to learn more about the salary structure for freshers and experienced candidates.
Post Offered by HDFC Bank
|Branch Manager||Assistant bank manager||Regional director|
|Clerk||Junior Account executive||Cash manager|
|Loan Officer||Executive officer||Fraud investigator|
|Mortgage loan originator||Loan Manager||Account Analyst|
|Branch coordinator||Apprentice||Bank teller|
|Personal banking Manager||Audit officer||Broker|
|Junior Financial associate||Income manager||Portfolio analyst|
|Loan processor||Cost manager||Mortgage loan originator|
Eligibility Criteria – HDFC Bank Jobs
- ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
- There are specific requirements for each post. The basic educational requirements for HDFC Banks are 12th Grade, Graduate/ Diploma/ degree/ B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA/ Engineering degree.
- Candidates having matriculation certificate are also eligible to apply for Clerical post.
- Computer proficiency is required for applicants.
- Candidates possess strong communication abilities.
- AGE REQUIRED :
- Candidates for HDFC Bank post, must be at least 18 years old.
- The maximum age for applicants to be considered for bank job is 45 years.
- AGE RELAXATION :
- No relaxation will be provided for the reserved category candidates.
In terms of experience, education and age , applicants must make sure they meet the eligibility requirements for each position.
The most common methods used for choosing candidates are listed in the following section.
- Written Examination.
- Documents Verification.
- Personal interview.
How to apply for HDFC Bank jobs
- Visit the official website of the HDFC bank.
- Then go through the career section.
- You will take to a new page, Here you can see the latest recruitment list provided by HDFC Bank.
- Based on your requirement choose the post you applied for.
- Click on the click and your application form is ready to fill.
- Start filling your application form with necessary information.
- Upload you most recent bio data and press the submit button to complete the procedures.
FAQs About HDFC Bank Jobs
Q. What are the required qualification to apply for HDFC Bank job ?
Ans. There are specific requirements for each post. The basic educational requirements for HDFC Banks are 12th Grade, Graduate/ Diploma/ degree/ B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA/ Engineering degree.
Q. How Do I become an Employee at HDFC Bank ?
Ans. Keep an eye on the official website for openings if you want a career at HDFC Bank. You need to apply for the position through the official page once the employment notification has been published.
Q. What are the age requirements to apply for HDFC Bank Jobs ?
Ans. Candidates for HDFC Bank post, must be at least 18 years old.