Axis Bank Jobs : Every year, Axis Bank provide career opportunities for a huge number of unemployed candidates who completed their education and are looking for stable career path. Banking jobs are preferred by aspirants who desire to stop their struggle quickly and obtain a stable position. A many aspirants have dream to get a job in banking industry because of the job security, salary, perks & other benefits. You may need to scroll down this page, which has been skilfully organised by our team, to learn more about Axis Bank Jobs details such as application fee, application process, academic qualification, age requirements, selection process & more. the complete details regarding this jobs can be found here.
Axis Bank Jobs – Overview
|Conducting Body||Axis Bank|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Age Required||21 – 45 years|
|Post Offered by Bank||Junior Financial associate, Branch Manager, Sales Manager, DTM Analyst, HR Manager, Product manager, AVC Trainer & others.|
|Academic Qualification||Senior Secondary|
Post Graduate Degree
|Job Location||All over India|
|Basic Starting Salary||Rs. 15000/- per month|
Selection Process : Axis Bank Jobs
The most common methods used for choosing candidates is interview and the bank conducts interview in three stages including an Aptitude Test, HR Round and a technical round. To be hired by Axis bank, candidates must successfully complete all the rounds.
- Personal interview.
- Aptitude Test : They conduct an Aptitude test to evaluate applicants capacity for problem solving, mathematical and thinking ability under pressure. the aptitude round questions are primarily based on math and science related.
- Technical Round : The hiring committee want to learn about any question that are subject related during this round.
- HR Round : The hiring committee want to hear about your work experience, communication abilities, interest, life goal and other things through this round.
Designation List – Axis Bank
|Customer Service Representative||Product Analyst||Virtual relationship manager|
|Customer Support||Assistant bank manager||Business Development Executive|
|Clerk||Junior Account executive||Cash manager|
|Loan Officer||DTM Analyst||Fraud investigator|
|Mortgage loan originator||Loan Manager||Account Analyst|
|Branch coordinator||Apprentice||Bank teller|
|Personal banking Manager||Audit officer||Broker|
|Junior Financial associate||Income manager||Portfolio analyst|
|Loan processor||Cost manager||Mortgage loan originator|
Surprisingly high salaries are offered by the Axis Bank to their Employees. The basic starting salary range for freshers candidates is Rs. 15000/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria – Axis Bank Jobs
|i) The basic educational requirements to apply for Axis Bank job is 12th Grade.|
|ii) Candidates who possess Graduate degree are eligible to apply for most of the position offered by Axis bank.|
|iii) Candidates with technical/ professional qualification i.e Diploma/ degree/ B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA/ Engineering degree are eligible to apply for higher professional position like|
Virtual relationship manager
Mortgage loan originator
DTM Analyst & more
iv) Candidates possess strong communication abilities.
AGE REQUIRED :
- Candidates for Axis Bank post, must be at least 18 years old.
- The maximum age for applicants to be considered for bank job is 45 years.
In terms of experience, education and age, applicants must make sure they meet the eligibility requirements for each position.
Step-by-step procedures – Axis Bank jobs
- Visit the official website of the Axis bank.
- In the next step, look at the career section.
- you will be redirected to a new page where you can view the most recent list of job openings.
- Choose the position you are applying for, according to your requirements.
- Click on the click and you can see the application page is appear on your screen.
- Enter the details asked for.
- Upload your most recent resume and press the submit button to complete the procedures.
FAQs – Axis Bank Jobs
Q. What are the selection process for Axis Bank Jobs ?
Ans. The most common methods used for choosing candidates is interview and the bank conducts interview in three stages including an Aptitude Test, HR Round and a technical round. To be hired by Axis bank, candidates must successfully complete all the rounds.
Q. What post offered by Axis Bank?
Ans. The bank hire candidates for various position like Junior Financial associate, Branch Manager, Sales Manager, DTM Analyst, HR Manager, Product manager, AVC Trainer & others.