ICDS Jobs : An Indian government programme called Integrated Child Development Services It aims to supply nutritional meals, primary health care, preschool education, and other services to mothers and their children under the age of six. In 1975, the scheme was introduced. The ICDS required eligible and qualified candidates to provide the services. For that reason, the ICDS hires candidates for different positions, namely supervisor, Anganwadi helper, assistant, and Anganwadi teacher, Mini Anganwadi Worker and others to work for their organisation.
Candidates who want to be part of this government scheme can apply for ICDS jobs through their official site. We advised the candidates to read the complete article for more insight into it, such as the application process, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, and more.
ICDS Jobs – Overview
|Conducting Body||Integrated Child Development Services|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Age Required||18 – 40 years|
|Academic Qualification||7th/ 8th/ 10th/ Degree|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Selection Process||Written Examination.|
|Basic Starting Salary||Rs. 7000 to 45000/- per month|
|Application mode||Online/ Offline|
|Name Of Posts||Supervisor|
Mini Anganwadi Worker
Eligibility Criteria : ICDS Jobs
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Supervisor||Candidates must hold a Graduate degree from a accredited University in any discipline.|
|Anganwadi Helper||Candidates must have completed 7th grade from a recognised board|
|Anganwadi Teacher||Candidates must cleared the matriculation exam from a recognised board.|
|Mini Anganwadi Worker||Candidates must have completed 8th grade from a recognised board|
|Assistant||Candidates must cleared the matriculation exam from a recognised board.|
AGE REQUIRED :
- The minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years and the maximum cannot not be greater than 45 years in order to be eligible for ICDS Jobs
AGE RELAXATION :
- age relaxation should be followed in accordance with the government rules.
How to apply for ICDS Jobs
- Go to the official website of the ICDS.
- Then on the homepage, you must click on advertisement section.
- see the recruitment advertisement and understand the eligibility & other requirements.
- Once you completely read the brochure then click on the apply online link.
- Enter your mobile number and email ID to complete the registration procedures.
- In the next step, use the credentials for login.
- Enter details carefully on the form.
- Upload necessary documents in prescribed format.
- Deposit application fee if required.
- Double check the details and press the submit button.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Supervisor||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- per month|
|Anganwadi Helper||Rs. 8000 – 8500/- per month|
|Anganwadi Teacher||Rs. 10000 /- per month|
|Mini Anganwadi Worker||Rs. 4000 – 6500/- per month|
|Assistant||Rs. 9000/- per month|
Designation offered by ICDS
- Anganwadi Helper
- Anganwadi Teacher
- Mini Anganwadi Worker
FAQs About ICDS Jobs
Q. What qualification Do I need to apply for a ICDS job ?
Ans. Candidates for the ICDS job must have a 7th to 10th grade certificate.
Q. What is the full form of ICDS ?
Ans. ICDS stands for Integrated Child Development Services.
Q. What are the age requirements to apply for ICDS Jobs ?
Ans. Candidates should be between the ages of 18 to 45 years
Q. How Do I become an Employee at ICDS ?
Ans. If you are interested in working with an ICDS, keep an eye on the recruitment page of the official page. Once the job announcement has been posted, you must apply for the post through the official page.