RRC South Eastern Railway Recruitment : Hey, we have a another good news for the 10th pass candidates. Recently, South Eastern Railway has disclose a new job notification on its official page https://www.rrcser.co.in/. The official of South Eastern Railway finding a total of 1785 eligible candidates to recruit as an Act Apprentice on their reputed railway organisation. The application process has been already started and the last date for submitting the application is 1st January 2023. Therefore, candidates who fulfil all the eligibility requirement may submit their application before the last date.
RRC South Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Name of the Organization
|South Eastern Railway
|Railway Recruitment board
|Name of Recruitment
|RRC South Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Category of Job
|Mode of Application
|As per apprenticeship act
|Online Registration Procedures start From
Important Date :
|Application Start From
|Last date of Submit Application
Vacancy – RRC South Eastern Railway Recruitment
- Name of the post – Act Apprentice
- Overall number of vacancies – 1785
Application Fee :
- PWD/ SC/ ST Candidates – Nil
- OBC/ General/ EWS Candidates – Rs. 100
Eligibility Criteria : RRC South Eastern Railway Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates must complete their 10th from a recognised board under the 10+2 education system with minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates have ITI Pass certificate from a Recognised SCVT/NCVT institute.
Age Criteria :
Age of the candidates must be between 15 to 24 years.
Upper Age Limit :
|SC and ST
Step by step instruction for completing the online application form :-
- Must visit the official website.
- Go to the career section and find the Appropriate link
- Click on the link and complete the registration procedures with your active mobile number and email ID.
- Once the registration procedures is successful, the candidates will receive a login credentials on the provided mobile number.
- Use the password and fill up the application form carefully with required information.
- Applicants need to scan your signature and photograph.
- Deposit application fee as per your category.
- Keep a soft copy of the form for future reference.
- Selection process will be based on their marks obtained in 10th and ITI.
Important Link Section
Salary will be decided in accordance with the apprenticeship act.