WBPSC Recruitment : West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued a latest employment notification on its official page. A total 300 vacancies have been announced for General Duty Medical Officer post. Online registration portal will open on September 21 and will remain open until October 12, 2023. To get all the crucial facts about WBPSC Recruitment 2023, including the application process, selection process, eligibility criteria, compensation ranges, and others, read the article attentively through to the conclusion. Therefore, candidates interested to join Government organisation can apply online within the given slot.
WBPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||WBPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Post Designation||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Qualification Required||Medical Degree|
|Age||Not more than 40 years|
|Category of Job||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56100 – 144300 Per Month|
|Online Registration Procedures start From||21-09-2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12-10-2023|
Important Date :
|WBPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||21-09-2023|
|Application Start From||21-09-2023|
|Last date of Submit Application||12-10-2023|
Vacancy – WBPSC Recruitment 2023
|Category||No of seats|
Application Fee :
|Name Of Category||Fee Amount|
|PWD/ SC/ ST Candidates||Nil|
|OBC/ General/ EWS Candidates||Rs. 210/- plus applicable service charge|
Eligibility Criteria : WBPSC Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates must have medical qualification included in the 1st and 2nd schedule or part 2 of the 2nd schedule to the Indian medical council act 1956.
- Candidates must have valid certificate.
Age Criteria :
- Medical degree :The maximum age of the candidates should not be exceeding 36 years
- Post Graduate Medical degree : The maximum age of the candidates should not be exceeding 40 years
Upper Age Limit :
|OBC||SC and ST||PWD|
|3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Application Process – WBPSC Recruitment
- Go to the official website.
- Click on registration/ login.
- Fill in all the particulars with basic information.
- Upload documents in proper format.
- Deposit application fee and submit form.
- Keep a print copy of the filled form for future reference.
- The selection will be done on a basis of Screening Test
Important Link Section
|General Duty Medical Officer||Each month, the selected candidates will receive between Rs. 56100 – 144300 Per Month|
WBPSC Recruitment : FAQs
Q. How soon Can I Submit an application for WBPSC Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. You can submit an application till 12th October 2023.
Q. What does a General Duty Medical Officer get paid ?
Ans. Each month, the selected candidates will receive between Rs. 56100 – 144300 Per Month
Q. How many vacancies are released for WBPSC Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total number of 300 vacancies have been released for General Duty Medical Officer post.