WB-DVC Recruitment : Damodar Valley Corporation, West Bengal has advertised an employment notification for recruiting Engineering Graduate as Executive Trainee in different discipline namely Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Mining, C&I and Information technology through GATE 2023. A total 91 vacancies have been filled for the said position in DVC. So, candidates have a required qualification may apply for WB-DVC Recruitment 2023 between October 1, to October 30, 2023. The next part contains all the important details you need to know about the WB-DVC Recruitment 2023, including the application fee, job description, selection process, application process, and more.
|Name of the Organization||Damodar Valley Corporation, West Bengal|
|Name of Recruitment||WB-DVC Recruitment 2023|
|Post Designation||Executive Trainee|
|Qualification Required||B.E/ B.Tech Degree|
|Age||Not exceed 29 Years|
|Category of Job||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56100 to 177500/- per month|
|Online Registration Procedures start From||01-10-2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30-10-2023|
Important Date :
- Application Start From : 01-10-2023
- Last date of Submit Application : 30-10-2023
Vacancy : WB-DVC Recruitment
|Category||No of seats|
Application Fee :
|Name Of Category||Fee Amount|
|PWD/ SC/ ST/Ex-Serviceman Candidates of MP State||nil|
|GEN/ OBC(NCL)/EWS category Candidates||Rs.300|
Eligibility Criteria : WB-DVC Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates must have B.E/ B.Tech degree in Relevant Engineering discipline or its equivalent degree from a AICTE recognised University with at 60% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade point.
Age Criteria :
The age of the candidates should not be exceeding 29 years
Upper Age Limit :
|OBC||SC and ST||PWD-UR||PWD-SC/ST||PWS-OBC|
|3 Years||5 Years||10 Years||15 years||13 Years|
Application Process : WB-DVC Recruitment
- You must go to the official website of DVC’s
- Select the career tab available on the homepage.
- Download and Read the employment notice to ensure your eligibility requirements.
- If you fulfil the requirements then click on apply online link.
- Provide your personal details i.e a valid mobile number & email Address by clicking the “New Registration” tab.
- You will receive a Registration ID and password by email or text message.
- Login using your credentials
- Enter details correctly on the application form.
- Upload all the necessary documents using the instructions specified ormat.
- Deposit the application fee as per your category.
- Preview the tab and check the form carefully
- Submit the form and keep a soft copy of the application form for future reference.
- GATE Score 2023
- Group Discussion/ Interview
Important Link Section
|Level – 10|
Rs. 56100 to 177500/- Per Month (As per 7th CPC)
WB-DVC Recruitment : FAQs
Q. When does the online registration procedures for WB-DVC Recruitment 2023 begin ?
Ans. The online registration procedures has been started on 1st October 2023.
Q. What is the qualification are needed to apply for WB-DVC Recruitment ?
Ans. Candidates must have B.E/ B.Tech degree in Relevant Engineering discipline or its equivalent degree from a AICTE recognised University with at 60% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade point.
Q. How many vacancies are announced for WB-DVC Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total of 91 vacancies have been released for Executive Trainee post