Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment : Visakhapatnam Port Authority Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Department has advertised a latest recruitment notification for the engagement of Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice. There are now 40 open position for the said position. Candidates will be hired for the post in accordance with the apprenticeship act 1961. The online registration procedures has been started on 20th September 2023 and will last through 19th October 2023. Candidates who meet the requirements can apply for Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2023 before deadline.
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Visakhapatnam Port Authority Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Department|
|Conducting Body||Visakhapatnam Port Trust|
|Name of Recruitment||Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2023|
|Post Designation||Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
|Qualification Required||Diploma/ Degree|
|Age||As per apprenticeship rules|
|Category of Job||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9000/- Per Month|
|Online Registration Procedures start From||20-09-2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19-10-2023|
Important Date :
|Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||15-09-2023|
|Application Start From||20-09-2023|
|Last date of Submit Application||19-10-2023|
Vacancy : Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment
NAME OF THE POST : GRADUATE APPRENTICE
|Electrical||Mechanical||Computer Science & Engineering||Electronics & Communication||Electronics & Instrumentation control engineering||Total|
NAME OF THE POST : TECHNICIAN APPRENTICE
|Electrical||Mechanical||Computer Science & Engineering||Electronics & Communication||Total|
|Name Of Category||Fee Amount|
|PWD/ SC/ ST Candidates||Nil|
|OBC/ General/ EWS Candidates||Nil|
Eligibility Criteria : Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
GRADUATE APPRENTICE :
- Bachelors degree (BE/B.Tech) in relevant Engineering Discipline granted by statutory University.
- Bachelors degree (BE/B.Tech) in relevant Engineering Discipline granted by institution empowered to grant such degrees by an act of parliament.
TECHNICIAN APPRENTICE :
- Diploma degree in relevant engineering discipline granted by state council or board of technical education.
Age Criteria :
Age should be admissible in accordance with the apprenticeship rules 1961.
Upper Age Limit :
|OBC||SC and ST||PWD|
|3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Application Process : Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment
- Go to the official portal of MHRD NATS.
- Click on Enroll and provide Mobile number & Email ID.
- Your login ID will be generated through this procedures.
- Click on login and enter the credentials.
- You must choose the tab “Click on Establishment request menu”
- Click on Find Establishments.
- In the next step, upload your most recent resume.
- Click “choose establishment name”
- Search ” VISAKHAPATNAM PORT AUTHORITY”
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Click on Apply tab.
- Click on Apply tab again and the application procedures has been completed.
- The selection of Graduate and Technician Apprentices shall only be based on merit, which will be determined by the candidates total marks in their respective Graduate and diploma exam.
Important Link Section
|Graduate Apprentice||Technician Apprentice|
|Rs. 9000/-||Rs. 8000/-|
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment : FAQs
Q. How many vacancies are released for Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total number of 40 vacancies are released for Graduate & Technician Apprentice.
Q. What is the last date of application for Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date of application for this drive is 19th October 2023.
Q. What is the required application fee for Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.