OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment : From August 18, 2023 The official of Odisha Public Service Commission will begin accepting the online application from Qualified and Eligible candidates through their official site i.e https://www.opsc.gov.in. There are a total of 7276 open position are available. Therefore Candidates holding MBBS Degree and looking for a Medical Officer Job can take advantages of this position before the last date i.e September 18,2023.
We have included the direct application link here for easy access. Apart from the link we also included all the important details regarding OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 such as Eligibility criteria, important date, vacancy details, Eligibility criteria and more
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Conducting Body||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Post Designation||Medical Officer|
|Qualification Required||MBBS Degree|
|Age||21 to 38 years|
|Category of Job||Government|
|Mode of Application||online|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56100/- per month|
|Online Registration Procedures start From||18-08-2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||18-09-2023|
Important Date :
|2023 Notification PDF||11-08-2023|
|Application Start From||18-08-2023|
|Last date of Submit Application||18-09-2023|
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment : Vacancy
Application Fee :
|Name Of Category||Fee Amount|
|PWD/ SC/ ST Candidates||Nil|
|OBC/ General/ EWS Candidates||Nil|
Eligibility Criteria : OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates must Possess MBBS Degree or its equivalent from an Institute recognised by Medical council of India.
- Candidates must possess valid registration certificate under the Odisha medical regulation act.
Age Criteria :
The candidates age should not be completed 21 years of age and the maximum age not completed 38 years of age as on the first day of calendar 2023 i.e 01.01.2023
Upper Age Limit :
|SC , SEBC and ST||PWD/ Women/ Ex-Serviceman||PWD candidates of SC , SEBC and ST|
|5 Years||10 Years||15 years|
- Candidates must visit the official website.
- Then register themselves on the portal.
- login with using the registration credentials.
- Enter details carefully on the application form.
- Upload the certificate and documents in proper format.
- Double-check the details entered on the form.
- Correct the details if needed.
- Then press the submit button.
- Take a print out of the computer generated application form for future reference.
- MCQ Based Written exam
Important Link Section
|Medical Officer||Selected candidates will get Rs. 56100/- per month (Pay matrix level 12)|
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment : FAQs
Q. When does the Online registration procedures begin for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The online registration process will begin on 18th August 2023.
Q. What is the fee requirements for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023?
Ans. No fee is required to be paid by the candidates for this recruitment.
Q. How Many seats are allocated for Medical officer post ?
Ans. There are total of 7276 vacancies are allocated for Medical officer post.