JPSC Recruitment : A latest Employment notification has been published by the official of Jharkhand Public Service Commission on its official site. As per the vacancy notice, There are a total of 64 vacant seats are to be filled for the position of Child Development Project Officer. The deadline to apply for the following post is August 16, 2023. So, before the deadline candidates must check all the information about JPSC Recruitment 2023 and then apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid the last minute rush. This article includes all the necessary information regarding this drive such as application process, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, important date, selection process, Application fee and others.
JPSC Recruitment : Overview
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||JPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Post Designation||Child Development Project Officer|
|Qualification Required||Any Graduate Qualification|
|Age||Not Exceeding 50 years|
|Category of Job||Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- per month|
|Online Registration Procedures start From||17-07-2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16-08-2023|
Important Date :
|2023 Notification PDF||17-07-2023|
|Application Start From||17-07-2023|
|Last date of Submit Application||16-08-2023|
JPSC Recruitment : Vacancy
|Name of the post||UR||EWS||BC-I||BC-II||SC||ST||Total|
|Child Development Project Officer||34||06||01||00||02||21||64|
Application Fee :
|Name Of Category||Fee Amount|
|SC And ST Candidates of Jharkhand state||Rs. 150|
|BC-I/ BC-II/ General/ EWS Candidates||Rs. 600|
Eligibility Criteria : JPSC Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates have Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognised institute
Age Criteria :
- The minimum age required for all category candidates is 22 years.
|Category||UR||BC-I/ BC-II||UR/ BC-I/ BC-II Category Female Candidates||EWS Category|
|Maximum age||Not exceed 35 years||Not exceed 37 years||Not exceed 38 years||Not exceed 35 years|
|Differently Abled candidates||Not exceed 45 years||Not exceed 47 years||Not exceed 48 years||Not exceed 45 years|
Upper Age Limit :
|OBC||SC and ST||PWD|
|3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Application Process : JPSC Recruitment
- Visit the official website of JPSC’s.
- Then go to the career tab.
- Select advertisement no 21/ 2023.
- Open the brochure and read the details before applying for the post.
- Once you are satisfied with all the requirements then click on registration tab.
- Provide Your personal valid mobile number and email ID.
- You will receive a ID and password on your registered mobile number.
- Fill the application form carefully with basic information.
- The pay the requisite fee and Upload your signature, photo, certificate & other useful information.
- Submit the application and take a print out of the form for future reference.
The selection procedures will consist of the following stages
- Preliminary Exam.
- Written Exam.
Important Link Section
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Child Development Project Officer||Rs. 9300 to 34800/- per month|
JPSC Recruitment : FAQs
Q. How many seats are notified for JPSC Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total of 64 vacancies are released for this drive.
Q. What is the last date of application for JPSC Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date of application for this drive is 16th August 2023.
Q. What is the Qualification required to apply for Child Development project officer post ?
Ans. Candidates have Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognised institute