HSSC TGT Recruitment : Haryana staff selection Commission is accepting online application from qualified candidates for the position of Trained Graduate Teacher. There are a total of 104 vacancies are released for the said position. Candidates with required qualification may apply for HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 much before the deadline. The online registration procedures starting on September, 18, 2023 running until October 9, 2023. Read the article carefully till the end to get all the important details regarding this drive such as application process, vacancy information, eligibility criteria, salary details & more.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Haryana staff selectionCommission|
|Name of Recruitment||HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023|
|Post Designation||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Qualification Required||B.Ed/ D.El.Ed Degree|
|Age||18 – 42 years|
|Category of Job||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300 – 34800 Per Month|
|Online Registration Procedures start From||18-09-2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||09-10-2023|
Important Date :
|HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||18-09-2023|
|Application Start From||18-09-2023|
|Last date of Submit Application||09-10-2023|
Vacancy – HSSC TGT Recruitment
|Category||No of seats|
Application Fee :
|Name Of Category||Fee Amount|
|PWD/ ESM Candidates||Nil|
|Female of Haryana||Rs. 75/-|
|BC/ SC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana||Rs. 35/-|
|BC/ SC/ EWS Category female Candidates of Haryana||Rs. 18/-|
Eligibility Criteria : HSSC TGT Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates must have bachelors degree from a recognised institute with at least 50% marks in Punjabi as elective or major and a Punjabi as a teaching subject in BTC/ B.Ed/ junior basic training or D.Ed degree
- Candidates must qualify the Haryana teacher eligibility Test.
- Candidates have Hindi or Punjabi as one of the subject at matric level
Age Criteria :
- The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years
- The maximum age of the candidates should not be exceeding 40 years
Upper Age Limit :
|OBC||SC and ST||PWD|
|3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Application Process – HSSC TGT Recruitment
- Go to the official website.
- Click on registration/ login.
- Fill in all the particulars with basic information.
- Upload documents in proper format.
- Deposit application fee and submit form.
- Keep a print copy of the filled form for future reference.
- The selection will be done on a basis of Written examination.
Important Link Section
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Each month, the selected candidates will receive between Rs. 9300 – 34800 Per Month plus Grade pay 4600|
HSSC TGT Recruitment : FAQs
Q. How soon Can I Submit an application for HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. You can submit an application till 9th October 2023.
Q. What does a Trained Graduate Teacher get paid ?
Ans. Each month, the selected candidates will receive between Rs. 9300 – 34800 Per Month plus Grade pay 4600
Q. How many vacancies are released for HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total number of 104 vacancies have been released for Trained Graduate Teacher