GSRTC Driver Recruitment : Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has released a latest recruitment notification on its official page .Though this notification, There are a total of 4062 open position to be filled for the post of Conductor. As per the notification, The online registration has been started on August 06, 2023 and the deadline to apply for the Conductor Post is September 06, 2023. Candidates aspiring for a Government job can Use this opportunities before the last date. The detailed information regarding GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2023 such as application fee, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary details & more.
GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation|
|Conducting Body||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of Recruitment||GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2023|
|Age||25 – 33 years|
|Category of Job||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18500/- per month|
|Online Registration Procedures start From||06-08-2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06-09-2023|
Important Date :
|2023 Notification PDF||06-08-2023|
|Application Start From||06-08-2023|
|Last date of Submit Application||06-09-2023|
GSRTC Driver Recruitment : Vacancy
Name of the post – Driver
Application Fee :
|Name Of Category||Fee Amount|
|PWD/ SC/ ST Candidates||Nil|
|OBC/ General/ EWS Candidates||Rs. 250 plus Postal charges as Applicable|
Eligibility Criteria : GSRTC Driver Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates must have intermediate pass certificate from a recognised institute.
- Candidates must have valid driving licence certificate for heavy and light motor vehicle.
- Candidates have first aid certificate and Computer certificate.
Age Criteria :
The minimum age required for all category candidates is 25 years
|Unreserved Category candidates||The maximum age should not exceeding 39 years||The maximum age should not exceeding 34 years|
|Ex-Serviceman||The maximum age should not exceeding 45 years||The maximum age should not exceeding 45 years|
|Reserved category||The maximum age should not exceeding 44 years||The maximum age should not exceeding 39 years|
Upper Age Limit :
|OBC||SC and ST||PWD|
|3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
- OMR Based Written exam
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then go to the career tab.
- Find the notice to know the eligibility requirement.
- After ensuring the eligibility candidates must click on registration tab.
- Provide details for creating a login ID.
- After successfully completion of registration you will receive a Registration ID and password on your registered mobile number.
- Note the details and then login with the credentials.
- Fill in all the particulars with required details.
- Deposit the fee and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the form for future reference.
Important Link Section
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Driver||Rs. 18500/- per month|
GSRRC Conductor Recruitment : FAQs
Q. How many vacancies are released for GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total number of 4062 vacancies are released through this drive.
Q. What is the last date for registering online portal for Driver post ?
Ans. The last date for online registration is 6th September 2023.
Q. What is the salary for a Driver ?
Ans. The salary for a Driver is Rs. 18500/- per month