DME-AP CAS Recruitment : The Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh, is looking for qualified individuals to join PHC’s and other institutions as a civil assistant surgeon under the control of the director of public health and family welfare. A total of 250 vacancies have been notified for the aforesaid position. The online application portal will open on September 13, 2023, and remain accessible through October 5, 2023. Therefore, candidates with a MBBS degree who have not exceeded the age of 42 may apply for DME-AP CAS Recruitment 2023 throughout the specified window of time.
DME-AP CAS Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the organisation||Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Conducting Body||Andhra Pradesh Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of Recruitment||DME-AP CAS Recruitment 2023|
|Post Designation||Civil Assistant Surgeon|
|Qualification Required||MBBS Degree|
|Category of Job||State Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration Procedures start From||13-09-2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||05-10-2023|
Important Date :
|DME-AP CAS Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||08-09-2023|
|Application Start From||13-09-2023|
|Last date of Submit Application||05-10-2023|
Vacancy : DME-AP CAS Recruitment
|name of post||Civil Assistant Surgeon||Total|
|No of post||250||250|
Application Fee :
|Name Of Category||Fee Amount|
|Physically challenged/ Ex-serviceman||Rs. 500|
|BC/ SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates||Rs. 500|
|OC Category Candidates||Rs. 1000|
Eligibility Criteria : DME-AP CAS Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates should completed MBBS degree from a MCI recognised Institute or its equivalent qualification.
Age Criteria :
- The maximum age for OC Candidates – 42 years.
- The maximum age for BC/ SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates – 47 years.
- The maximum age for Physically challenged Candidates – 52 years.
- The maximum age for Ex-serviceman Candidates – 50 years.
Upper Age Limit :
|OBC||SC and ST||PWD|
|3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Application Process : DME-AP CAS Recruitment
- Candidates should go to the official website.
- Registered with mobile number and email ID.
- Use the ID and password for login.
- Fill up the application form with required details.
- Upload documents in proper size and dimendion.
- Deposit application fee as per your category.
- Recheck the errors and submit.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
- The hiring of Civil Assistant Surgeon shall be done solely on the merit of the candidates overall grades in their respective exam.
Important Link Section
|Civil Assistant Surgeon|
FAQs about DME-AP CAS Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are released for DME-AP CAS Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total number of 250 vacancies are released for Civil Assistant Surgeon post.
Q. What is the last date of application for DME-AP CAS Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date of application for this drive is 5th October 2023.
Q. What is the required qualification for DME-AP CAS Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. Candidates should completed MBBS degree from a MCI recognised Institute or its equivalent qualification.