District Magistrate Office Recruitment : Directorate of public Health and Family Welfare department is urgently need an eligible candidates for the position of Chowkidar on direct recruitment basis under Gumla District. There are a total of 226 vacancies are released for the aforesaid position. The application Procedures has been started on September 29, 2023, and remain continue through October 10, 2023. Candidates interested to join District Magistrate office as Chowkidar can send the application envelope within the allotted time frame. For further details on the eligibility requirements, the specific of the position, the compensation ranges, selection process & others.
District Magistrate Office Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Conducting Body||Directorate of public Health and Family Welfare department|
|Name of Recruitment||District Magistrate Office Recruitment 2023|
|Age||18 – 35 years|
|Category of Job||State Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Online Registration Procedures start From||29-09-2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30-10-2023|
Important Date :
|District Magistrate Office Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||29-09-2023|
|Application Start From||29-09-2023|
|Last date of Submit Application||30-10-2023|
Vacancy : District Magistrate Office Recruitment
|No of post||07||106||90||23||226|
Application Fee :
|Name Of Category||Fee Amount|
|BC/ SC/ ST Candidates||NIL|
|OC Category Candidates||NIL|
Eligibility Criteria : District Magistrate Office Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates should completed Matriculation from a recognised Institute.
Age Criteria :
- Minimum age requirements for all candidates – 18 years
- The maximum age for UR Candidates 35 years.
- The maximum age for UR/BC/EBC (Female) Candidates 38 years.
- The maximum age for SC/ST (Female/Male) Candidates 50 years.
Upper Age Limit :
|OBC||SC and ST||PWD|
|3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Application Process – District Magistrate Office Recruitment
- Candidates must be download the application format to the official site.
- Once the application form should be downloaded take a print copy of the form.
- Fill up the application form carefully with required details.
- Attach all the necessary documents along with the application form.
- Forward the application form in prescribed format to the following address on or before 30th October 2023.
“Office of the Deputy Commissioner (District General Branch), New Collectorate building Nag 01, Room no 09, Gumla, Pin 835207 (Jharkhand)”
- The hiring of Chowkidar shall be done on a basis of Written exam and Medical Test.
- Written examination
- Medical Test
Important Link Section
|Chowkidar||Level – 01|
Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month plus Grade pay 1800
FAQs about District Magistrate Office Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are released for District Magistrate Office Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total number of 226 vacancies are released.
Q. What is the last date of application for District Magistrate Office Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date of application for this drive is 30th October 2023.
Q. What is the required qualification for District Magistrate Office Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. Candidates should completed Matriculation from a recognised Institute.