District Magistrate Chowkidar Recruitment : The Directorate of public Health and Family Welfare department is accepting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Chowkidar. There are a total of 389 vacancies allotted for the aforesaid position. Candidates with Matriculation certificate can submit an application before the due date. On October 16,2023, the application procedures will begin and the deadline to apply is November 11, 2023. In the following section, we have included the necessary information regarding District Magistrate Chowkidar Recruitment 2023, such as the application fee, vacancy details, selection procedures, eligibility requirements, and others.
District Magistrate Chowkidar Recruitment
|Conducting Body||Directorate of public Health and Family Welfare department|
|Name of Recruitment||District Magistrate Chowkidar Recruitment 2023|
|Age||18 – 35 years|
|Category of Job||State Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Online Registration Procedures start From||16-10-2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16-11-2023|
Important Date :
|District Magistrate Chowkidar Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||29-09-2023|
|Application Start From||16-10-2023|
|Last date of Submit Application||16-11-2023|
Vacancy : District Magistrate Chowkidar Recruitment
|No of post||39||72||233||26||19||389|
Application Fee :
|Name Of Category||Fee Amount|
|Divyang & All category Female Candidates||NIL|
|ST Candidates of Jharkhand State||Rs. 50|
|For other category||Rs. 100|
Eligibility Criteria : District Magistrate Chowkidar Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates should completed Matriculation from a recognised Institute.
Age Criteria :
- Minimum age requirements for all candidates – 18 years
- The maximum age for UR Candidates 35 years.
- The maximum age for UR/BC/EBC (Female) Candidates 38 years.
- The maximum age for SC/ST (Female/Male) Candidates 50 years.
Upper Age Limit :
|OBC||SC and ST||PWD|
|3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Application Process – District Magistrate Chowkidar Recruitment
- Candidates must be download the application format to the official site.
- Once the application form should be downloaded take a print copy of the form.
- Fill up the application form carefully with required details.
- Attach all the necessary documents along with the application form.
- Forward the application form in prescribed format to the following address on or before 16-11-2023
“Office of the Deputy Commissioner (District General Branch) Giridh, New building 01st floor, Pin 815301 (Jharkhand)”
- The hiring of Chowkidar shall be done on a basis of Written exam and Medical Test.
- Written examination
- Medical Test
Important Link Section
|Chowkidar||Level – 01|
Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month plus Grade pay 1800
FAQs : District Magistrate Chowkidar Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are released for District Magistrate Chowkidar Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total number of 389 vacancies are released .
Q. What is the last date of application for District Magistrate Chowkidar Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date of application for this drive is 16th November 2023.
Q. What is the required qualification for District Magistrate Chowkidar Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. Candidates should completed Matriculation from a recognised Institute.