BTSC Trade Instructor Recruitment : Presently, A total of 1279 open positions are being filled by the Bihar Technical Service Commission. Through the most recent announcement, the official of BTSC has advertised 1279 vacancies for the recruitment of Trade Instructor in various designated trades. According to the notification, the online registration link will be made available on the official website between September 19 and October 18, 2023. Therefore, candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements can apply BTSC Trade Instructor Recruitment 2023 before the deadline.
BTSC Trade Instructor Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Conducting Body||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||BTSC Trade Instructor Recruitment 2023|
|Post Designation||Trade Instructor|
|Age||As per rules|
|Category of Job||State Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration Procedures start From||19-09-2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||18-10-2023|
Important Date :
|BTSC Trade Instructor Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||19-09-2023|
|Application Start From||19-09-2023|
|Last date of Submit Application||18-10-2023|
Vacancy : BTSC Trade Instructor Recruitment
|Name of the post||Trade Instructor|
|No of post||1279|
Application Fee :
|Name Of Category||Fee Amount|
|BC/ SC/ ST Candidates||NIL|
|General Category Candidates||NIL|
Eligibility Criteria : BTSC Trade Instructor Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates should completed Diploma or Degree in relevant trade from a recognised Institute.
Age Criteria :
- The age of the candidates should be determined in accordance with the government rules.
Upper Age Limit :
|OBC||SC and ST||PWD|
|3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Application Process – BTSC Trade Instructor Recruitment
- Candidates must Visit the official website of BTSC’s.
- To understand the eligibility & other requirements, Kindly Read the official notification.
- If you meet the eligibility requirements then click on registration tab.
- Enter the Email Address and mobile number to complete the registration procedures.
- After that use the credentials for login.
- Fill up the application form with required information.
- Deposit application fee according to your category.
- You need to upload the documents in proper format.
- Double check the information you provided.
- Then click on submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- The selection of Trade Instructor shall only be based on merit, which will be determined by the candidates total marks in their respective Graduate and diploma exam.
Important Link Section
|Trade Instructor||The salary should be determined in accordance with the government rules.|
FAQs about BTSC Trade Instructor Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are released for BTSC Trade Instructor Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total number of 1279 vacancies are released for Trade Instructor post.
Q. What is the full form of BTSC ?
Ans. BTSC stands for Bihar Technical Service Commission.
Q. What is the last date of application for BTSC Trade Instructor Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date of application for this drive is 18th October 2023.
Q. What is the required qualification for BTSC Trade Instructor Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. Candidates should completed Diploma or Degree in relevant trade from a recognised Institute..