BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment : The Bihar Technical Service Commission, is looking for qualified individuals to join Health Department Bihar as a Female Health Worker. A total of 10709 vacancies have been notified for the aforesaid position. The online application portal will open on September 09, 2023, and remain accessible through October 6, 2023. Therefore, candidates with a ANM certificate who have fall under the ages of 21 – 40 years may apply for BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023 throughout the specified window of time.
BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Conducting Body||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023|
|Post Designation||Female Health Worker|
|Age||21 – 40 years|
|Salary||INR. 5200 – 20200/-|
|Category of Job||State Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration Procedures start From||22-09-2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06-10-2023|
Important Date :
|BTSC Driver Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||02-08-2023|
|Application Start From||22-09-2023|
|Last date of Submit Application||06-10-2023|
Vacancy : BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment
|Name of the Category||No of seats|
Application Fee :
|Name Of Category||Fee Amount|
|Physically challenged||Rs. 50|
|Female candidates||Rs. 50|
|Candidates of Other state||Rs. 200|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs. 50|
|General/ BC/ MBC/ EWS Category Candidates||Rs. 200|
Eligibility Criteria : BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Auxiliary Nursing & Midwives from a Indian Nursing council, New Delhi recognised institute
Age Criteria :
- The minimum age for all category candidates – 21 years
- The maximum age for UR/EWS (Male) Candidates – 37 years.
- The maximum age for UR/ BC (Female) Candidates – 40 years.
- The maximum age for BC/MBC (Male & Female) Candidates – 40 years.
- The maximum age for SC/ST Candidates – 42 years.
Upper Age Limit :
|OBC||SC and ST||PWD|
|3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Application Process – BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment
- Candidates must Visit the official website of BTSC’s.
- To understand the eligibility & other requirements, Kindly Read the official notification.
- If you meet the eligibility requirements then click on registration tab.
- Enter the Email Address and mobile number to complete the registration procedures.
- After that use the credentials for login.
- Fill up the application form with required information.
- Deposit application fee according to your category.
- You need to upload the documents in proper format.
- Double check the information you provided.
- Then click on submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- The selection of Female health Worker shall only be based on the following stages:
- Computer based test.
Important Link Section
|Female health worker||Level – 02|
Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month Grade pay 2400
FAQs about BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are released for BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total number of 10709 vacancies are released for Driver post.
Q. What is the full form of BTSC ?
Ans. BTSC stands for Bihar Technical Service Commission.
Q. What is the last date of application for BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date of application for this drive is 6th October 2023.
Q. What is the required qualification for BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. Candidates should possess Auxiliary Nursing & Midwives from a Indian Nursing council, New Delhi recognised institute