AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment : Online application are being accepted from eligible candidates for the engagement of Junior Resident by All India Institute of Medical Sciences. This drive has been arranged for filling a total of 40 open position at AIIMS on a contract basis. According to the notification, the online registration procedures has been started on September 20, 2023 and will be ended on October 16, 2023.
Therefore, candidates meet the eligibility requirements may apply via the direct link provided in below within the allotted timeframe. candidates must read the entire article to obtain all the pertinent details about AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 such as application procedures, vacancy information, eligibility requirements & others.
AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of Recruitment||AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment 2023|
|Post Designation||Junior Resident|
|Age||Not exceed 37 Years|
|Category of Job||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56100 + NPA|
|Online Registration Procedures start From||20-09-2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16-10-2023|
Important Date :
- Application Start From : 20-09-2023
- Last date of Submit Application : 16-10-2023
Vacancy : AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment
|Category||No of seats|
Application Fee :
|Name Of Category||Fee Amount|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs.800 + 18% GST|
Total Rs. 944/-
|GEN/ OBC/EWS category Candidates||Rs.1000 + 18% GST|
Total Rs. 1180/-
Eligibility Criteria : AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates must have MBBS degree or its equivalent degree from a MCI recognised University.
- State or MCI medical Registration is required to get the job.
Age Criteria :
The age of the candidates should not be exceeding 37 years
Upper Age Limit :
|OBC||SC and ST||PWD-UR||PWD-SC/ST||PWS-OBC|
|3 Years||5 Years||10 Years||15 years||13 Years|
Application Process : AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment
- You must go to the official website.
- Download and Read the employment notice and read
- Click on Registration tab and enter your personal details i.e a valid mobile number & email Address
- You will receive a Registration ID and password by email or text message.
- Click on login and provide the credentials
- Fill in all the particulars with necessary information.
- Upload all the necessary documents using the instructions specified ormat.
- Deposit the application fee as per your category.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- MCQ Based written examination
Important Link Section
|Level – 10|
Rs. 56100 + NPA + Other Usual Allowances
AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment : FAQs
Q. When will the AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 online registration procedures start ?
Ans. The online registration procedures has been started on 20th September 2023.
Q. What is the qualification are needed to apply for Junior Resident post ?
Ans. Candidates must have MBBS degree or its equivalent degree from a MCI recognised University & State or MCI medical Registration is required to get the job.
Q. How many vacancies are notified for AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total of 40 vacancies have been released.